Ed Pelletier & Sons Co was started in 1958 by Edmund Pelletier and his family.  What started as a small part time operation has turned into a large scale operation that  include a number of state and municipal jobs over the years. 

Today the company employes just over 30 individuals and  is still owned in marjority by the Pelletier family with Edmund's son and grandson active in the company.